Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Angel 1, Angel spares, Angel Small Bore kit, JT Flex 7s

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
Pic of everything for the mods:

I'm selling my much loved dust olive Angel 1. One owner from new (me), pampered and spoiled like an only child. Comes in original box with:

Magno valve & ram (installed)
Boost Bolt (v1) (installed)
Latest v2.7 Fly Software
CP Front Reg Adapter
CP Shorty Reg
3 piece eye covers
Stock Barrel kit (14" front with .691, .693, .695 backs)
Angel Tool Kit
Manual
Angel barrel plug (woo!)
Original stock front reg (boxed)
Stock ram (boxed)

It's in excellent condition with the only blemishes being some bunker rub anno wear to the end of the 14" barrel tip, anno wear on the grip screws and a couple of small light scratches which I've tried to capture in the photos, other than that it's mint.

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK

£175 including postage and paypal fees.

Next up: mint condition Angel small bore barrel kit in dust black, comprising a 16" tip and .685, .687, .689 backs.

This can be included with the A1 for an additional £25, or sold separately (only once the A1 has sold) for £30 including postage and paypal fees.

Third item, an extensive parts kit for the Angel 1, comprising spare detents for 3 piece eye covers, spare 1 piece eye covers & detents, spare breech seals & other assorted o-rings for the marker.

This can be included with the A1 for an additional £10 or sold separately (only once the A1 has sold) for £15 including postage and paypal fees.

Finally a pair of JT Flex 7s with hard ears. Comes with brand new smoke lens, peak and goggle bag, plus a fairly scratched clear lens. Strap and foam all in great condition.

£25 including postage and paypal fees.

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
Would take £215 for everything listed (marker, small bore kit, spares kit & mask), posted tomorrow RM Special Delivery.

Twade

Feb 7, 2011
I will take the lot without the mask, unless you really want to sell the mask in which case I suppose you can never have too many! Can you please PM PayPal details?

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
Twade - I would prefer to sell the lot together if possible. Without wanting to offend, as you're a new member with no feedback, do you have anyone else (preferably a plat member or someone with good feedback) on the forum who can vouch for you?

jmelech

Oct 11, 2009
hey, I can vouch for him I linked him to this thread and told him to buy off you, hes just starting out and doesn't really know anyone, but then again I only really know people on ukscenario, I have bought and sold on here though

Twade

Feb 7, 2011
Gadget, I would be fine buying the whole lot. No offence taken it is understandable that you don't want to be messed around. Everyone has to start somewhere :) Shant be any trouble good sir! Apart from jmelech I don't know anyone else on the forums yet.