Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Angel and Regulator

olliewidd

Jul 5, 2012
Ive always been interested in buying an Angel A1 but I know they only accept a low pressure regulator. How do you tell what type of regulator you have on your bottle. Ive got an empire bottle and ive never even thought to ask what kind of regulator it has. More to the point, can you exchange parts on an A1 so that itll accept a normal regulator.
Any advice you have would be much appreciated.

Cheers

bojjob

#19 Blackout
Feb 22, 2012
Sussex
If its an a1, you need a lp bottle, i also have an empire bottle and have converted mine to low pressure fir my a1.
If it is an a1 fly then you can do the minireg mod. If you need any help with any of this just thriw me a pm with pictures of the marker and bottle etc ;D

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
What are these elusive shims and how do I remove them
inside your regulator is a stacked pile of slightly curved metal disks. those are the shims and depending on how they are piled is what determines the pressure to your solenoid from the regulator. Im not technically savvy with angels but if you have a quick google for the subject on your particular model of gun you will probably find an easy guide... or ask bojjob!
once you unscrew your regulator and dismantle it there shouldn't be anything holding them in so they will fall straight out

bojjob

#19 Blackout
Feb 22, 2012
Sussex
What are these elusive shims and how do I remove them
Do you have the Angel with you now? If so upload a picture so we can see what model it is. If it's the fly, it will be about ten thousand times easier to do ;D
Also please upload a picture of your bottle, I have a feeling it is the same as mine, in which case it costs about £15 and about 20 minutes to convert it to Low Pressure.