Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Angel Problem - Clueless

evilmoo

i been using my angel for about 2 months now, and this problem has been annoying the crap out of me since, but i decided i'll tell some people and see what yas think.

Ok, whenever i fire my angel across the field, the paintballs dont go nearly as far as everyone elses, they drop off like half way before. I cant understand whats wrong with it as it chronos fine around 280fps consistently, and am clueless as to why its like this. Firing across half the field means i almost have to aim at things flying over my head to get there (slight exgaerration but its irritating) people watching say they have noticed this too
i'm using
Angel LCD Fly
ACI bulldog 2 3000psi reg with a 4500psi tank (both pretty much brand new)

any help please for someone who knows nothing about anything :confused:

jack

oh yer baby!
Dec 4, 2002
BIRMINGHAM
or your paint to barell match is wrong and the smallness of the barell bore is slowing the ball down b4 it gets out.

try that! :rolleyes:

le-pig

the brotherhood
May 16, 2002
isle of man
Visit site
planet,lps,most pb shops should be able to do it,but make sure they are angel techs.you could phone wdp and they will tell you where the nearest tech is to you:)

jack it's chronying at 280,and check your pm's

tom9

myspace.com/tombickley
Jul 8, 2003
carlisle uk
Visit site
omg

why didnt you ask me matt?

i sent mine off for a service pretty much as soon as i could afford it

MarkB of atmosphere paintball in brigg got mine done up sweet

brigg is pretty much closest to us so postage is cheaper if you want insurance

ill give you all the details if you want or stu is training to be a tech in januray you could just wait then and he could show you what he does if your interested :)

anyway you should have asked at training :D

tom
(you know that person who plays in your team with an angel......)
:D:D:D:D:D