Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
Originally posted by Dark Warrior
it's the thought of her getting in and out of them silly
God Mario do we need to spell things out
:) :) ;)
or are you just used to the fact

:D
my gf is gonna kill me....not to mention hannah...:rolleyes:....not to mention the other angels....aww man.......

mario (whipped) :D

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
Well, used my pair on Sunday.

Pretty cool, nice lining. The knees aren't quite as slipery as say the Redz ones but sliding is still easy. The pods holders work really well, very secure.

And yeah, they do "swoosh" everytime you walk :)

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
I prefer that they have belt loops which the Dye's don't.

I think the knee material is more slippery than the Dye and they do seem better quality in the stiching etc.

They don't feel quite as heavy (although Redz are still the lightest I've used by far) and the pot thing is a good idea, although it's not like you haven't got a battlepack and I wouldn't use them unless I was playing back as the pots add too much hard target area.

I don't like the position of the piping down the front of the leg, it sits right over your kneecap so if you kneel on hard ground it can be kinda uncomfortable.

Otherwise pretty similar really, I'm not 100% sure teh extra expense would be worth it from a value POV though.

Although having said that I only had the Dye's from last year, I haven't used this years (or next) versions. I like the look of next years, with the intergral knee padding, good idea.

jack

oh yer baby!
Dec 4, 2002
BIRMINGHAM
my brother has the gloves, theyre very very nice, and a snip at around £30 quid. after a while you dont even feel them on you, i'm getting the trouseres soon aswell!! woo!

jack