Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Angels

Paintballfreak

Sep 23, 2001
Toledo Ohio
Visit site
I am deciding whether or not to get an angel lcd 2001 or 2002 cut and colored. I was wondering if some of you could help me in telling me how yours is working for you (granted if you have one :D ) I want to know your opinions on it and if you think it is worth it. Thanks.

My 2001 is sweet, ive never broke a ball in it, probably due to the high rise feed.
As you probably know LCDs can be extremely fast and accuracy has never been a problem for me.

Now is it worth it?
Thats another question...
There are angel clones out there which match the perforemance of the angel for half the price tag.
If you want to spend that extra cash to get that bit higher quality workmanship, and of course patented features of the angel which other companies cant copy, such as the intelifeed, and rotobreech (allows the bolt to be smaller and still be taken out) then go for the LCD, otherwise go for something like a bm2k or an impulse, ive shot them and they arent too bad :D

Sweet!!!

I've had a fly 2 lcd for about 4 months now, and its been sweet, its fast accurate there are plenty of things that can be done to personalise them to your own preferences.

If you do decide to get one then ask around some shops, quite often they can get seconds in, these work perfectly and just have a small mark on them normally like a scratch, but they can be a hell of a lot cheaper.

Bif

Loki

Oct 7, 2001
London
Visit site
I got my Angel LCD Fly II on Saturday. Went to training on Sunday and it was fantastic. I loved it right from the start.

As John said, the price tag does cause a problem (as I'm finding out from looking at my bank account despite today being pay day!) but the life time warranty was a big selling point aswell.

No all ive got to do is buy and Angel A.I.R. only another £350 or so!!! oh the joy of this damned expensive sport!

L

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
I shoot a blue C&C Angel. Got it rigged with an Angel A.I.R. system, and she's purdy darn consistent. Are they worth the money? Well, yes and no. No because there are other markers out there with similar performance, for a lower price. Yes if you indeed go for workmanship, out of the box performance, and things like looks and gadgets. After all, it is one of the most gadgety markers out there. I wouldn't be surprised if the next series would have the tetris game on it, for those quiet moments in between games :D .

permboy

Aug 14, 2001
Birmingham
Well you'll have to wait for the 2002 to come out for a couple of months won't you? An angel is a sweet gun. I think you'll find that if you ask around with the people that play with them one or two might let you try them m8. Worth a try
laters

Paintballfreak

Sep 23, 2001
Toledo Ohio
Visit site
Yeah i know but i've had my m98 for 3 years goin on 4 and its just not good enough. It was great at first when i couldnt play for a donkey's balls worth but now that im better it just cant keep up with me. So i immediatly jump to a top-of-the-line marker like angel or eclipse cocker.