Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Angels

M600

Sock Hats are Cool!
Jan 4, 2008
always wanted an angel but im clueless as to which one to get
ideally i want one of the old ones with a 90 degree frame but if they are pants compared to the newer ones there will be no point in getting one
any one care to shed some light?

G

Gassy

Depends what you want if for.

I think my a4fly rasta was one of my favourite markers looking back,along with my a4fly cobra.
I miss the 90 frames

If you can see past the ****ty resale value then you get a great marker for your money.

If your looking more modern the A1 is a great platform for very little money.

Hopefully with APS not churning out 3 different models a year resale may start to increase again.

M600

Sock Hats are Cool!
Jan 4, 2008
well if an 05 speed will shoot just as good as an a1 then ill go for the older versions
thanks

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
Only issue with the older Angels is that the stock boards won't necessarily allow you to setup ramping that meets modern tournament rules. That said, many people prefer the slightly older generation Angels in terms of both balance and build quality. A G7 or G7 Fly with aftermarket board (Lucky/Virtue) would be an excellent choice and affordable.

The Angel 1 has one of the best stock boards around - upgradeable by USB, OLED display and totally flexible to accomodate any config you want. Some people complained of quality issues with very early versions, however I've owned one since 2006 and it has been great. They're available 2nd hand for ridiculous prices and perform as well as any other top-end marker.