Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Another first gun post

Beta

Hi there, basically i am looking to buy a new gun . I live in Buckinghamshire,UK so paintball shops are hard to come across.

I was wondering if any of u guys/girls could suggest any reliable websites / places that i could purchase a gun ?? Also if u could suggest any paintball guns ?? I was actually looking into buying a 'Spyder Shutter / Xtra' but i am undecided

Thanking you for the help now :D

Beta-

crom-dubh

WHATEVER...
Sep 9, 2001
watford
Visit site
Hi mate

You should check out planet eclipse They have a few spyders. I think they have a spyder sonix for about £120 after tax. They also do other spyders. Also if you phone London Paintball Supplies on 01707 325007 they sell infernos which are a good starter marker ( about £120 again). The other optio is to put an ad up in the classified section of this site and see what people have to sell. The good thing with this is that you usually get a good package to start you off (better barrels, Co2 tanks, hoppers etc.). If you buy new bear in mind that you will need to get a better barrel as most of the stock barrels are ****e. Other upgrades also may be neccesary to get your new marker up to scratch too. It all depends on how much you want to pay for a marker. Let us know how much you have to play with then it will easier to give you advice on markers.

Hope this helps.

scribble

Jan 12, 2002
Denver, CO
good sites...

hi Beta,
im in the same position but am looking for an autococker because i used to paay with one aswell as an automag cos i used to play with one of those too...(wishes he hadnt sold them...)
ok good sites i have found because i agree down south they are few...
www.planeteclipse.com in manc they can sort you out...
www.londonpaintballsupplies.com is a site dont know much bout them in welyn GARDEN City. good luck...im in herts...
Scribs
ps most places do not allow walk ons so be warned!

crom-dubh

WHATEVER...
Sep 9, 2001
watford
Visit site
For that price mate you shouldnt have any probs getting set up.
Stick a post in the classified section saying what you have to spend and see what people have to offer. BTW there are a few of us in the local area meet up once every 1/2 weeks for a few beers down the pub ( the Flag next to watford junction) You are more than welcome to come down and meet up with fellow ballers. That includes you too scribble.

hello guys

Walk ons you get your guns and come down to vist we are pro paintball and pro ukpsf and like to encorage new players into the sport.
www.diablopaintballing.com

We are busy with the second web site, all the phots on this one were taken last year so are a bit out of date and do not due the site justice but it will give you an idear. :)

We run monthly walk ons and are holding a novice entry tourney in march there will be more to follow.

so drop me an email, or call me site visitors always welcome but let me know first, we are up on site virtually all weekends.;)

Ps we don't bite;)

SBS_Piper

Oct 31, 2001
Colchester, Essex
Visit site
Beta,

The best hing you can do is to go to your local field on a walk on day, and talk to players, most will let you try thier makers over the range. When you have tried a few you will have a better idea of what suits you. Each person is different and opions are easy to give, but remember most of these opions are based on personal choice. For example I love mags, but joe blogs down the road loves cockers.. which is best.... simple the one you get on best with.

As a starter maker try both the spyder and the inferno. I did and I found the inferno was a lot more robust. Took a lot of punishment and still kept firing. And the fact you can strip the bolt out to clean in 5 secs, is a great help (I am sure the spyder does this as well, but don't quote me). If you are ever in Essex, gimmie a shout, you can try both my mag and Inferno T3 if you want..

Seeya

Beta

Walk ons you get your guns and come down to vist we are pro paintball and pro ukpsf and like to encorage new players into the sport. www.diablopaintballing.com
..........................................................................................

Thanks for the other m8 but Maidenhead is a bout 1 hours drive for me :(

Thanks anyway..mayb if i am down there one day ;)

xmas tree

never affraid
Dec 16, 2001
farnborough
Visit site
eclipse spyder

hi there m8 i have an eclipse spyder i am selling it comes with

battle pack and pots

hopper

all this for £110

it is eclipse splashed (blue silver and black)