Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Another leakey Dye Throttle 1.1

iNTOXiCATiON

Lucky 15's
Mar 12, 2009
Middlewich, Cheshire
Hi,

I have read the other threads regarding the leaky bottles.

Mine in particular is actually leaking from the gauge glass by the looks of things, bubbling from around it if you get once placed underwater and also you can visually see the gauge reading get less and less over the space of a couple of days.

Now it has been with me for about 2 weeks from new. Had one fill and has not been knocked in a way shape or form. Am I best asking for a replacement from the place of purchase which is a supporter of the site, or should I tackle the problem myself? I am competent with my tools.

I understand you can buy gauges from some paintball web sites, now what I presume by looking at the bottle it’s a simple wrench job.

The purchasable dye gauges, I take are the readout face? Then the thread that goes into the bottle all in one? Or which I very much doubt two piece?

Kind of working on a time limit as I wish to attend the walk-on on the 19th and currently got an unreliable air source and with it being the Easter weekend and a four day working week next week I think I may struggle at getting it sorted.

Do not get me wrong the bottle is useable but worried for how long and the dangers what could occur.

Any advice would be appreciated or a point in the right direction.

Ainsley

CPPS Chief Chimp
Mar 26, 2008
Staffordshire
Mmm.....wonder if anyone would be able to help you at the masters on Sunday? It'd be a short trip down, but you might be able to get it sorted there and then and saves you sending it off to DYE etc.

iNTOXiCATiON

Lucky 15's
Mar 12, 2009
Middlewich, Cheshire
Mmm.....wonder if anyone would be able to help you at the masters on Sunday? It'd be a short trip down, but you might be able to get it sorted there and then and saves you sending it off to DYE etc.
That would be good if some peeps could be ever so kind, upon reading about the dye mini gauges that was going to get and try there seems to be bad review after review so maybe if a supporter or a kind hearted person could sell me a decent gauge that will do the job on my bottle i will be very impressed.

Ellis90

London Attrition
Nov 7, 2008
south
if you cant get it sorted dye have pretty awesome customer service, and stand by their products- just give them a bell, there all decent, down to earth guys (and girls)