Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Another newbee

Chris_SPS

Oct 3, 2007
HI...everyone,iam a newbee from team sps.Im looking for a beginner electro marker like a ion or similar,dont really mind if its 2nd hand just looking for a good price and a gun thats in good nick.Any suggestions let me know cheers,Chris

ddr400

TEAM SPS
Aug 29, 2007
Watford
www.sps-paintball.co.uk
HI...everyone,iam a newbee from team sps.Im looking for a beginner electro marker like a ion or similar,dont really mind if its 2nd hand just looking for a good price and a gun thats in good nick.Any suggestions let me know cheers,Chris

Hello mate nice to see you on here, people might moan that you posted a want here instead of the wanted section :D, but im sure the nice peopel will let it go as its post number one! :p

Take a look through the for sale section at the bottom see if anything ticks your boxes, i have sent you a lot of the links on your email.

Heres to the SPS lol.

Talk to you in a bit mate.

Rob

#1 S.P.S

CAMDENELECTRIC

KU Nemesis
Jun 4, 2007
Newcastle Under-Lyme
welcome to the forum bud!
Hunt around the wanted section for a Marker you can get some really good deals off of here. Ions go for around £70-£120 if there upped. PMRs can go for under £200 etc.
Have a good look around and get talking to sellers!
Good Luck
James

topchef

'Hotgun Al'
Feb 22, 2006
Broseley, nr telford,nr birmingham
Welcome to P8ntballer chap:)

Go look around the classifieds and fill yer boots with all the shizzle you could ever need at possibly the most reasonable prices you will ever find:D

Have a mooch about and remember that the 'search' feature is your friend;)

-ChEf

tiffer

Ha,ha....................
May 31, 2005
Visit site
Drop the beginner bit,ask advice b4 you buy;)the Ion is an excellent choice...no I haven't got one..:D

Cro

Permanently semi
Jan 2, 2003
Naaaarich
www.walkonzone.com
Stick a post in the wanted section. Also what budget do you have for a gun? I have 2 that could be in a starters budget that are both capable of taking you through to any level, Ego 05 and a DM5.

ddr400

TEAM SPS
Aug 29, 2007
Watford
www.sps-paintball.co.uk
get yourself on gunsmoke.co.uk doing a brandnew promaster for £109 + £6 p&p... Madness

going to get myself on next thursday when im paid
Stock Promaster on Ramp
www.youtube.com/watch?v=-k4j1rqAe7k

squashgoblin have been doing them for £99 delivered! dont know if they still are, have a look if you havent already got yours. I got told that they are so cheap as companies have bought remaining stock as its being dropped and its a dead model. Spares are apprently a total bitch too, thats the advice i got from a pro shop and ended up with an ion.