Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Another Newbie!

kentdan

Oct 17, 2007
Hi guys & girls!

Im new to all this so it seems alot to take in at the mo.

Ive jus recently this w.end went PB for the 2nd time, n i really enjoy it & find i do quite well. I really wanna make it more of a regular thing, but dont wanna b turning up to places on my own & i'm lookin for local groups who welcome new faces, or maybe some sort of tryouts/training or just friendly group games.

I dont have any equipment at all, would that be a prob.

how commited do u have to be?

Is there a joining fee?

does the costs depend on the venues, or is there special rates for clubs?

I live in Gravesend, kent & am aware there is one in the area jus the other side of the motorway from me. Also theres one in Dartford but couldnt really find much info out about it.

Im quite nervous with meetin new people, but i guess u guys will make me feel abit more welcome once i get to know u's rather than jus meetin strangers!

Cheers , dan!

clansman1

Aug 7, 2007
benson
mate i cant help with that but i was nervous when i first went thinking people would make fun of me because i was new but the people there are ace. to be honest i have never met nicer people.

yeah its competitive on the field but when you get back it back to laughing and joking.

plus there might be a couple of people there that come on here so you can talk to them.

hope that helps

jason:D

Jedi 57

Mar 25, 2007
Loughton
Also the style of paintall you wish to play will help you chose what sites you go to and what team you join.

To start out you could try going to local walk on days and then see if you want to join a team.

Hope this helps

-James

telow teabag

1stwave.piczo.com
Jul 18, 2007
preston (nw)
You could get your first set up at christmas. Take a look at some ions on the sales threads as they are good value for money and they are good beginner guns also, they are good for woodsball or sup air.

kentdan

Oct 17, 2007
Thanx for all ur advise guys!

So i would have to buy my own kit then, gun, balls, mask n all the other stuff? can i not jus hire it from the venues..?

havent got a clue wats good or not. lol

im a dumbass!!

This is a world wide site aswell yea. Is there jus a uk site?

phoenixfliesDFA

Oct 19, 2007
local lad

Hi i Also live in gravesend ive been paintballing a couple of times but not to the longfield site.let me know how you get on with finding a team as i am also looking or mayby even start one up

clansman1

Aug 7, 2007
benson
havent got a clue wats good or not. lol

im a dumbass!!

if your unsure of what is good or not when people tell you there oppinion check it out on pb review.

if you like the review you could go to a local site/venue and see if anyone there has the item and ask to test it.

jason