Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

any help plz, im new :(

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
[P] EsKi BoYy [BalleR];1047620 said:
hi, im starting paintball and want a decent painball gun, hopper and gas tank, Got round £250-300 to spend...
anyone plz help and find me deals... ?
much appriciated
thnx :)
Before you do anything else
Go to NPF, Bassets Pole.
Chat to some of the walk-on / tourney guys and also ask to try out a marker or three.

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
Before you do anything else
Go to NPF, Bassets Pole.
Chat to some of the walk-on / tourney guys and also ask to try out a marker or three.
definately do that. if im at a supair sunday then you can test my ego 08. other then that take your pick of the 100s of angels they have knocking around :D most important is goggles. get a top notch set *some nice cheap ones on the forums* and save yourself alot of hassle in the future :) halo b is about £45 from the forums, very decent loader for the money. air bottle, make sure you get a fibre wrapped not a steel as you'll just end up spending more cash in a couple months when you feel the weight difference between the 2 :D marker.. more tricky because everyone has a favourite. ions are good for the price, you can get a tricked out ion for around £150, pmr, slg around the same price. spend abit more (£200ish) and get a mini or etek. up to you. for ion tech support (if you go down that route) then warped sports in wolverhampton isnt far away and they are qualified smart parts techs. also if you choose planet eclipse (etek/ego) then phoenix in cannock are probably the most local techs, alternatively planet eclipse are only in manchester so its not far :). angel are based in birmingham near star city so again if you have any problems they can sort you if you buy angel (that or go to bassetts pole and ask gurkha) :D

need any help with value for money when buying then just ask.

phoenix pete

paintballing karteka
Jan 12, 2008
get to know what you want first, ask a few questions:

woodsball or tourny?
electric or mech?
are you looking for starter gun to replace later, or buying a mid range marker for a bit more you dont need to replace?

remember that what one person loves another may hate, so remember youung one, reaserch!

Joshh..

#187 The Manchester Firm
Feb 22, 2008
North Lincolnshire
Im selling a smartparts ion with a steel bottle For about £80. Great starter gun if your interested ille get some pics posted up and some more info:cool:

MJ

IM AGG...my mom says
Oct 24, 2007
Tamworth
yeah supair sundays are great. NPF is my home site aswell so let us know when your going up as i might be able to sway your mind towards proto markers :D especially for £250-£300 :D

MJ