Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

any plans for a new sl model for 09

trigg503

is back home now
Jan 18, 2007
Burghead Moray Scotland
please for give me if this has been asked before, im serving out in afghanistan and my time online is limited and dont have time to search,
im planning on get a new marker when i return in march and was looking at the ego 09 but was wondering if you will be taking out a sl model if so that would be my prefered choice cheers trigg :)

jitsuwarrior

Old Baller, getting older
Jun 14, 2007
Northern England
please for give me if this has been asked before, im serving out in afghanistan and my time online is limited and dont have time to search,
im planning on get a new marker when i return in march and was looking at the ego 09 but was wondering if you will be taking out a sl model if so that would be my prefered choice cheers trigg :)
Trigg I am sure the boys at Planet will be unwrapping something nice pretty soon . Bastion 2 hey, you 'll be loving the food there compared with Bastion.

ConnorA1

Manchester Legacy
Oct 5, 2008
Sutton Coldfield
i dont know wether or not this is true but i heard the new SL will be called a...
SLIX

IX being roman numberals for 9(2009) and pronounced as Slicks!

trigg503

is back home now
Jan 18, 2007
Burghead Moray Scotland
hi jitsu i actually work in the bastian 2 cookhouse and have never had the misfortune to have eaten/worked at bastian one and fingers crossed i dont have to i would rather go to sangin or any other fob for that matter than work there but hey ho and back on track before i get told off
i hope they do i dont want to fork out for a nine only to find out a later that a newer model is on its way thanks for the replys guys