Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Any team training bricket wood this coming weekend 20/21 february

HJC

Aug 28, 2009
Surrey
hey guys you might have seen my other thread on team recruitment but was just wondering if any teams would be training at bricket wood as I will be around the area this weekend. Obviously just looking to get some training in and try out for some teams.

cheers guys,

HJC

Twizz ECI

London Tigers 2
Jan 8, 2003
Crawley
hey guys you might have seen my other thread on team recruitment but was just wondering if any teams would be training at bricket wood as I will be around the area this weekend. Obviously just looking to get some training in and try out for some teams.

cheers guys,

HJC
Sorry mate but I think Bricket wood isn't open till the following weekend!!!!

the yorkie man

training at bricket wood
Mar 7, 2004
romford essex
www.bricketwoodpaintball.co.uk

cheers guys,

HJC
hi mate a bit late i know but we dont open till the 27th feb, our diary opened at 9am monday morning and by 10 past nine we were fully booked for the sunday we currently have one individual space left on the scratch team if you need it for this sunday and we have one team spot left for saturday. hope this helps a little
cheers
yorkie