Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Anyone have experience with Corporate Killers pants?

Rosie

Aug 30, 2002
Nottingham
I just read the first page :eek:
Corporate-Killers is a supplier of paintball equipment, we are run by paintballers for paintballers.

We believe in supplying top quality clothing products without the eye watering price tag.

All of our goods are unbranded. They are made in the same factories and to the same high standard as major manufacturers. However, because our goods are unbranded we are able to supply them directly to you at a much cheaper price.

We also believe in bringing products that UK players want, but find hard to get hold of, directly to them.
Ignore my ranting.

But still the point stands that some of the trousers look like cheap knock offs, and not 'unbranded' versions of the actual items.

Scrumpy

Now with added pew pew
Dec 7, 2006
Darkest depths o Zumerzet
The CK stuff is fine if your just starting out. I've got a pair of the camo trousers for big games and walkons and they've taken ABUSE but still perfectly useable. The "tourney style" trousers are fine for smaller events like KOTH but i'd buy something with a more well known reputatiuon for bigger things that might be a bit more demanding on your gear (most of the stuff is, i think, factory seconds)

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
does the dye/jt etc etc gear get made in china or taiwan or somewhere? perhaps the makers of the gear are selling some stock on before the dye/jt logos are stitched in, there was a program on bbc3 a while back about this kinda stuff. everyone knows that a known label adds a hefty price addiction.