Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Anyone know anything about splatsuits

Ntagcombatgames

Apr 24, 2014
Hey

Am just wondering what peoples opinions are on the splatsuits produced a free years ago I've seen they got a good review on the gadget show but that's was years ago are there better out there now this isn't really my area lol I was offer a few of them from afriend that was with the company Splatforce or produced them as I am starting up my own combat games but I don't think there right for what am doing so looking to sell them on? Is this worth while or would I get much interest? I do also have proof of the ownership an sale to me Aswell I've seen that some people are weary on here due to dodgy people out there, any advice or opinions are greatly welcome

Thanks

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
I think they were a padded suit, similar to a bounce vest

More directed to the rental player market, but probably did not take off as sites need a lot of suits and the laundry costs to go with them. They can provide bounce vests as an extra option without needing the expense on unique suits

With 50 calibre paintball as a 'low impact' option as well the choices are there for anyone not keen on the impact of being shot

People who don't want to be shot won't play anyway, when you do play and get hit the second time it does not hurt so much

If you're planning on running a site offer them as an upgrade option as you have them

Reactions: Ntagcombatgames

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
ok, well my opinion is, those suits look hot. As in sweaty.

Looks like someone invented a solution to a problem that doesnt exist. Went bust, and you bought the stock. Might work in a rental situation as tommikka said, but I cant see anyone wanting to buy one.

What did they used to retail at?

Ntagcombatgames

Apr 24, 2014
ok, well my opinion is, those suits look hot. As in sweaty.

Looks like someone invented a solution to a problem that doesnt exist. Went bust, and you bought the stock. Might work in a rental situation as tommikka said, but I cant see anyone wanting to buy one.

What did they used to retail at?[/QUOTE

I haven't been able to find them retailed I found on the gadget show page that they said they where being sold as a introduction price of £96 each but found nothing else? Lol think I've been messed about as u say ill prob keep hold of they an offer them to clients

sneakysnorkels

Jun 18, 2009
www.sneakysnorkels.co.uk
I know a bit about these actually. They were used at predator sport (now delta force) near Coventry and designed by some of the staff there. They left predator and were based out of the heart of England centre for a while, that's the last I heard of them.
They never really sold that well though.