Dartford, UK
The remote/expansion is a whispering death - I think made by Smart Parts

We ran them on our Automags & Cockers with CO2 in the 90's

Marc0

IronWolf
Feb 18, 2004
Sleeping in Bracknell.
www.p8ntballer.com
Well the pump is a Sterling the UK's best effort at a pump marker, possibly the STP top end version. One of the finest pumps ever made. Looks really clean with little use and quite popular right now with the pump revival we are currently seeing.

The other is an Automag by Airgun Design of the USA set up with Co2 expansion chamber to run off remote bottle worn next to your pots on your backpack, remote line runs onto gas through stock. Marker also seems to have the carbon fibre grip frame which was a ( pricy ) aftermarket addition plus the splash anno barrel.

Laters :)

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
Its a Sterling Silver I would say, one down from the STP. The STP had a far nicer grip.
And the automag is a late one. The GFN frame was a down-spec on later models, not an upgrade.

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
I thought only the STP had the donkey mounted on the bottom of the grip frame?
The bronze had no Donkey.
The silver had the Donkey
The STP (Special Tournament Prepared) had the 'polished internals', and a nicer wooden grip.

I can't remember if the STP was the only one to have a brass-lined barrel, but it might have been.

The pump on that one is after-market too I think - the originals did not have a wrap-around pump-handle.

Thib

Nov 26, 2008
Newcastle
The pump on the "silver" is stock.
I did bought a STP with same pump years ago.
I don't remember why there is two (the round one which is like a cocker pump, and this one which go around the barrel).