Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Anyone who plans on playing the series 2002 please read and respond

Paul (fusionUK)

Need Nickname?!?!?!
Jul 9, 2001
Manchester UK
www.planettribes.com
OK as most you guys post hang round here I though I'd post this here!

What I'm trying to find out is what we as tourny players want reguarding the series 2002 what type of fields we want to play and what kind of format. the original thread is :-
http://130.94.173.222/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2508&perpage=15&pagenumber=1 please respond here or there!!

Please anyone who has already responded and those who are reading this the first time please respond with the following information :-

Type of fields you'd mainly like to play - Concept (hyperball/sup'air) or Woodland
Format 5, 7 or 10 man (I think 5 or 7 is more 'doable' as not many teams have 10 players
open(battlepack) or limited (hopper and a pot)
Team (just cos I'm curious)

If enough people reply and I'm seriously hoping everyone will, (this is for us at the end of the day) I will present the results to the current series organisers and see if they would be up for change. Most, if not all the sites that the series plays on do have open fields for tourney play, also I know of a couple of sites up north that could be used.

My aim here is not to run my own series but just to refine the one we have. Bully does an excellent job but myself and it would seem the majority of other players would like to leave the woodland play behind where tourmies are involved!

Please reply with the information requested.

Thank you,

Paul.

Bud

" ..- - .-- .- - " ;)
Jul 7, 2001
KEEP WOODLAND......BUT I SUPPOSE THATS JUST AN "OLD SKOOL" THING........PUMPS,TREES, TRIPPING OVER AND NO ONE SEEING....OOOOOOHHH THOSE WERE THE DAY'S. :) :)

Paul (fusionUK)

Need Nickname?!?!?!
Jul 9, 2001
Manchester UK
www.planettribes.com
cheers for the reply but,

Please anyone who has already responded and those who are reading this the first time please respond with the following information :-

Type of fields you'd mainly like to play - Concept (hyperball/sup'air) or Woodland
Format 5, 7 or 10 man (I think 5 or 7 is more 'doable' as not many teams have 10 players
open(battlepack) or limited (hopper and a pot)
Team (just cos I'm curious)

Tony

Dead Hellfish
Jul 7, 2001
Jarra, N-E , UK
Visit site
Ok, Concept fields, a mixture of 5 and 7 man events. Also a mixture of battlepack and no battlepack events, but with no battlepack reverting back to just a hopper of paint, not a pot as well!!!

Woodland events to be standalone one-off events, but the points doin't go towards the series points tally.

Tony - Hellfish

The Series 2001

5 or Seven Man, but 5 man is better for us coz we can't organise 7 very often :mad: 10 would be downright impossible for us.

Concept is way cooler so more of them please, but a mixture keeps it interesting.

Limited paint (1 hopper) is cheap which is cool for us (we are a team of students), and gives teams using low end kit more of a chance, but probably a mixture of tournaments keeps it interesting.

Our Team is, as my name suggests, DUPS Team Rocket, a team of students from Duram University.

Just like to say that last year the series was really cool and loved playing it, I am looking forward to this year, as we will no longer be a newbie team :D.

Cya all in the Middle

Richard Kirke

Secretary of the Durham University Paintball Society

Paul (fusionUK)

Need Nickname?!?!?!
Jul 9, 2001
Manchester UK
www.planettribes.com
The Series 2001

Originally posted by Richard Kirke (DUPS Rocket) UK
5 or Seven Man, but 5 man is better for us coz we can't organise 7 very often :mad: 10 would be downright impossible for us.

Concept is way cooler so more of them please, but a mixture keeps it interesting.

Limited paint (1 hopper) is cheap which is cool for us (we are a team of students), and gives teams using low end kit more of a chance, but probably a mixture of tournaments keeps it interesting.
I can see the point for limited events it does make the day alot cheaper, however it does also force a completely new set of playing tactics for example back players of the break sweet spotting, not the easiest to achieve whilst watching your paint, but I agree it does level the playing field for those without paint sponsership.

Andy

F*ck Those Guys
Jul 6, 2001
i Prefer concept fields opposed to woodland fields alot more ppl now prefer concept fields now adays.

5 and 7 man is doable by most teams, 10 man can be done, planning wouild be needed to make sure teams can get players for itr etc.

i was never a fan of limited paint as i like to shoot lots but having a mixture of both is good. as it keeps everyone happy

hope this helps mate

andy

Matski

SO hot right now
Aug 8, 2001
id have concept 5, 7 and 10 (nottingham can do 10mans easy).:) as for the woods....no im not even gonna go there, leave the woods alone concept is where we are now!!:cool: :) :cool: