Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

ASA Problem

Will L

CUCKING FUNT
Apr 21, 2007
I took my PMR down to mayhem (local field) today to just quickly test my new PMR at the firing range because i was dying to try it out. A marshall went to put air on it and gave me a confused look. He said to me that theres a problem with the ASA. Inside the ASA there should be a small pin but inside mine there is not one.

So no HP or LP could screw onto it. So do i need a new ASA or is there a cheaper option.

Doesnt matter if its a little pricey, the guy i bought it off (webber) said there is nothing wrong with the gun and its 100% working order,so he lied to me basically. So whatever needs doing im making him pay for it.

So what do i do?

Cheers

-Will

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
if its the stock one - i personally would get an on/off as an upgrade - its much better.

Are you 100% positive its not in there - it is adjustable and different air bottles like it adjusted to suit them, read your manual on how to adjust it - it could be he just has it extrememly far in - i know mine was as my bottle liked it that far in.

Will L

CUCKING FUNT
Apr 21, 2007
if its the stock one - i personally would get an on/off as an upgrade - its much better.

Are you 100% positive its not in there - it is adjustable and different air bottles like it adjusted to suit them, read your manual on how to adjust it - it could be he just has it extrememly far in - i know mine was as my bottle liked it that far in.
Yeah the marshall said to me its either broken and you need to get a new one or you need to get it repaired. And i compared it to my friends shocker the same day he has a little pin and i dont.

Jedi 57

Mar 25, 2007
Loughton
pin

i no what you mean and its just the pins missing. you should just buy an on/off like that other guy said,much better - James

lemonadeX

Platinum Member
Jul 31, 2006
(near) Southampton
I think I remember seeing a Dye Airport with rail on here a day or 2 ago - Do a search and you might be able to find it. Definitely worth getting - Comes with a purge to vent the gas before unscrewing and therefore easier to unscrew, and less risk of damaging the threads.

-Will