Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Attention PGI Staffers

Manning26

I know this is lame, but I really wanted you guys to know how excellent the mag' has been lately, and I especially wanted to point out how much I'm loving that you're interviewing players every issue. Now I don't mean the Joe Schmoe, I mean the tourney guys and gals. I'll tell ya', a lot of American kiddies grew up dreaming of seeing themselves on the cover of Sports Illustrated, it's something to aspire to. I feel the same way about your featured player, it's truly something for a magazine to search you out for an interview, and you must feel some bit of pride nomatter how humble, in that knowledge. You're truly aiding the sport, I believe, by helping reveal it's personalities, and making the newer players aspire, and dream about paintball the way they would any other true sport. So, thank you, and,"cheers."

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Originally posted by Manning26
I know this is lame, but I really wanted you guys to know how excellent the mag' has been lately, and I especially wanted to point out how much I'm loving that you're interviewing players every issue. Now I don't mean the Joe Schmoe, I mean the tourney guys and gals. I'll tell ya', a lot of American kiddies grew up dreaming of seeing themselves on the cover of Sports Illustrated, it's something to aspire to. I feel the same way about your featured player, it's truly something for a magazine to search you out for an interview, and you must feel some bit of pride nomatter how humble, in that knowledge. You're truly aiding the sport, I believe, by helping reveal it's personalities, and making the newer players aspire, and dream about paintball the way they would any other true sport. So, thank you, and,"cheers."
Just for your info, there are two main people responsible for the work that goes into the final design and compilation of the magazine, they are Ant Jones and Steve Duffy, Ant does most of the work with Duff casting his mercurial and managerial eye over the final draft, so these are the two who should take credit for a great Magazine.
We also have a great set of writers including Justin Owen, Tyger, Rick Martin, Dave Jarvis, Chris Lasoya and so on, all of whom must take due credit
Robbo