Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

August APL Scenario Game

Ghost

Aug 5, 2001
Ohio
I thought the games at War in the Woods were going to be a speedball tourny?....

Pusher

Jul 16, 2001
Ohio
www.warinthewoods.com
On August 18th Saturday there will be an APL Tourney at our field and then from 1pm ish till Sunday 1pm We will be holding and APL Scenario game. The fun startsFriday actually with a live band a BBQ a 3 hour live radio broadcast and more if you get a chance come out and check it out.

"Peace"

Ghost

Aug 5, 2001
Ohio
Well, my team would have come, if it wasn't that damn deadline you had on applications.... :mad:

Pusher

Jul 16, 2001
Ohio
www.warinthewoods.com
I beleive you can still get in it the pre registration is the only thing that is over they are still registering teams and people for the tourney and the scenario. Call and ask about it and you might be surprised. ;)

"Peace"

Pusher

Jul 16, 2001
Ohio
www.warinthewoods.com
Hey if you call to register tellem Jim from War in the woods said he thought you could still get in. Ask to talk to Tim Arnold i beleive he is handling all of that stuff. Hope to see you at the field.

"Peace"

Ghost

Aug 5, 2001
Ohio
Sup?

Heard you and my captain talked. That's cool. I know he's trying to get a hold of you again but he says you never answer the phone down there. :) So, hope he gets through or I don't think we're coming Sat. Well, I'm coming even if I don't play. Jes' be a spectator, I guess.

Pusher

Jul 16, 2001
Ohio
www.warinthewoods.com
Well i have some bad news they have cancelled the 5man part of the tourney so i am not sure which you guys wanted to play i have talked to so many people in the last week it is unbeleivable but if you guys are interested in playing the 3 man event then contact me at this number 1 330 692 7869 that is my cell number and i have it on all day.

"Peace"