Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Automags...

Fleisher

Feb 23, 2002
Lvl10 £75 ...worth every penny,if you're at Kennys in Oct. try my Xtreme and Automag if you want convincing:D

Brown

doing toad
my mag yay... my bro`s mag nay

had my mag a couple a years no major probs changed everything apart from the polished body and hurricane valve mmmmmsweet got a 9v revvy with x-board and vortex impellor it will feed as fast as I can pull the trigger:rolleyes: my brothers mag on the other hand is like the evil twin always something going wrong with it he`s had it about 2 years and only know is it behaving :) thanks to Bif from tremmor. level 10 next then e-mag well whatever is gonna replace it coz by the time i`ve saved up:rolleyes:
Oh my mate nico`s got a mini mag had trouble chopping blamed everything he could think of even an entire site and its paint, i`ll not say where but its just of a roundabout near a macdonalds:eek: turns out it was his bolt:eek:

the first casualty of paintball is your wallet

pupster01

www.Teamapoc.co.uk
Nov 13, 2001
Watford
teamapoc.co.uk
Originally posted by Fleisher
Lvl10 £75 ...worth every penny,if you're at Kennys in Oct. try my Xtreme and Automag if you want convincing:D
no need i was with john soster when he was trying the kit out, i just think that for the bits you get and what this could do for agd its a shame its not at a lower price.

Reaver

www.intimidatorowners.com
Aug 26, 2002
USA
Visit site
i can see sleeping with your gun...... i do..... but tounging your gun i dont even do that to my cocker or angel.:eek: :eek:

Fleisher

Feb 23, 2002
Originally posted by pupster01

no need i was with john soster when he was trying the kit out, i just think that for the bits you get and what this could do for agd its a shame its not at a lower price.
I suppose in a way its expensive BUT it completely transforms the marker ,plus it works ...unlike 75% of aftermarket Mag upgrades.
Biggest problem AGD have got is their refusal to fit it as std. on all Mags,BAD idea...AGD's marketing still sucks big time
:mad: