Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Average age of a paintballer?

Marcus Geezer

Platinum Member
Not meaning to sound a bit paranoid, but was wondering how old people are on here. I've swapped a few pm's with other newbies on here, and met a guy when purchasing equipment, and everyone seems to be under the age of 25 and mainly student-like.

I'm 37, proud of it, run rings round much younger guys at football due to being bloody fit, and looking forward to attending my first walk on soon, but kind of get the feeling I'm gonna be surrounded by loads of younger type people!

To get an idea of the average age of paintballers, could people please post their age and give me re-assurance I'm not the oldest person here?

:D

craig_t

#23 vudoo's mofo
Jul 16, 2006
Aycliffe
im 16 but i know a few good paintballers of which age varies, some...majority about 25ish not sure but i know older people about your age and i think one might be older but i not sure so i wont name incase he gets a bit upset that he looks older and isnt :D
Dont worry asbout it mate just train hard.
Being fit is a big advantage so you shouldnt get naild just dnt get shot lol.

Good luck mate

Rowely

Bend over, here it comes.
Jun 18, 2006
Well im 15, but i know people of all ages, lets stay away from age discrimination... (as in please dont maul the young kids)

Marcus Geezer

Platinum Member
12 to 60????

Thanks guys. Feeling less paranoid, but 25 and 16 and 15 and 14... and blimey... 60? Have to see it to beleive it. I play football with guys aged 14 to 57, and I'm one of the fittest ones on the pitch, so no worries there. The 57 year old however is very fit but very much the dirtiest player I've ever played with.

Proof of the pudding so to speak... so.... can any paintballer place a post who is older than 30?

older than 40?

older than 50?

Not meaning to sound a bit paranoid, but was wondering how old people are on here. I've swapped a few pm's with other newbies on here, and met a guy when purchasing equipment, and everyone seems to be under the age of 25 and mainly student-like.

I'm 37, proud of it, run rings round much younger guys at football due to being bloody fit, and looking forward to attending my first walk on soon, but kind of get the feeling I'm gonna be surrounded by loads of younger type people!

To get an idea of the average age of paintballers, could people please post their age and give me re-assurance I'm not the oldest person here?

:D

your not that old mate sid was playing paintball when you was a kid mate ;)

Mike XS

Behind you...
Mar 1, 2006
Worcestershire
ive noticed in the UK there are alot more paintballers over the age of 20
in america i think it varies as its more widely known there.
im 17 btw:cool: