Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Azodin KD2 Breaking Paint

Droakner

Mar 13, 2015
I've got myself an Azodin Kaos D2 as my first ever paintball marker but unfortunately it's been an absolute nightmare. I can't get it to stop breaking paint. I'm currently running it with a HPA tank and a halo too hopper. I've done a tonne of research and have tried everything I can think of to fix it. So far I've...

Changed the detents
Tried 3 different brands of paint (including two winter paints and all brand new)
Bore sized my paint
Run my halo too hopper on every single speed setting there is
Used a gravity fed hopper
Changed all my o-rings and lubricated the striker bolt
Lowered the velocity
Adjusted my regulator

Nothing is working. With it set to shoot at 270fps it'll break a ball every 6/7 shot. With it reduced to 220fps it breaks a ball about every 20th shot. Azodin did say that they had a bad batch of feather striker bolts but apparently mine is fine. The only thing I can possibly think of that's causing it is that there seems to be a significant lip between the barrel and the breach, even when it's fully screwed in (see attached picture) and my paint might be clipping it on the way out.

IMAG0051.jpg

Any help please!

Diego Martorelli

Infiltrated South American
Jul 16, 2015
Argentina
www.facebook.com
Are the paintball breaking at that specific point?, i don't know this gun but it might be missing an oring there and if the edges are too sharp it could be breaking the paint at that point, also check the bore of the barrel, it might be a really small one.