Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Back after a four year break

Niall W

Platinum Member
Dec 13, 2007
Cambridgeshire / Swansea
Hello again guys and girls,

After a four year break from paintball, I'm about to finish university and I'm looking forward to entering the world of working and being able to fund some ball again. That's the plan anyway; though the gaping threat of unemployment, eternal 2pm wake ups and a wardrobe consisting purely of lounge wear is a bit unnerving.

Some of you might remember me from the forum, and playing back in 08 - 09 (whether or not that's a good thing remains to be seen) and by the looks of it there's still a lot of the old crowd on here too :)

Essentially, I just wanted to say hi again as I'll be procrastinating on here while revising for finals, planning my new set up etc. Looking forward to seeing what's happened to the game since I've been gone and taking part in the forum again.

Niall.

Last edited:

Ali

gunnin down fools in style
Jun 23, 2007
huddersfield
alright sir! hows things these days ? ive literally only just posted up too after taking a couple year break!

Niall W

Platinum Member
Dec 13, 2007
Cambridgeshire / Swansea
Haha yeah I just saw - weird!

Yeah good my end, just trying to slog out the last few months of uni really then onto job applications and buying some kit again. It's mental how cheap some of the markers etc that were top of the game 4 / 5yrs ago are going for.

Some of the other guys I used to play with are thinking about getting back again too if you remember any of them?

How's things with you? What you up to now?

Ali

Jun 23, 2007
huddersfield
fair doos man best of luck! and i havnt even looked tbh at prices and whats about, reckon im just gonna go for an ego7 when i come to buying a gat again, always loved them and i can imagine theyre pretty cheap now?
and unfortunatly not mate i cant :(
also, not bad man, just busy at work and spending all my money on my car, done most of the things i wanted to do it now so i can afford to throw abit of £££ about now :p

Niall W

Platinum Member
Dec 13, 2007
Cambridgeshire / Swansea
Ah quality mate, I'm getting too excited to start playing again.

I'm not too fussy on a marker but i'll stick to what I know - pm8, ego / dm 8 or 9 etc.

I'd love to try and find my old pink and green ego8 if it's still out there somewhere, for old times sake.

Ali

Jun 23, 2007
huddersfield
me too dude, and thats what im doing haha:D wouldnt mind getting my old gold plated sl8r either! wonder if its still about? either way wouldnt be able to afford it :(