The Home Of European Paintball

Back center

Paontball Mad

Bourmouth Riptide!!-!!-!!
Jun 17, 2006
Dorset
www.freewebs.com
Hi,

i play back usally back center (im lazy and dont want to run ;) )

anyway from my first tourny i found out three main things:

call to you are blue in the face like him >:eek:

put down as much paint as possible

stay tight to your bunker!!

i want as many tips as i can get plz

cheers Tim :cool:

NorthIrish

Apr 30, 2005
Bristol
Visit site
remember being taught how to cross the road?

Look both ways.

You'd be amazed the number of players i've seen, even with years of experience, who don't.

Listen to what your team's saying, its not all about you, and pass it on so all your team mates know whats happening.

Be prepared to move if necessay (for crossing up etc).

Tubby

Buff Unit#69
Jun 6, 2004
Southside
www.buffmovement.com
There is no back postion. It is merly a bunker that is positioned at the back of the field. Do not get hung up on staying at the back or playing that position you should be able to adapt and fill the positions in front of you aswell. Altough key aspects like laning(sp?) G counting and putting enough paint down is important ive found from experience that if you only focus on these things youll remain at the back when you should be pushing behind the players in front of you pushing your secondary quicker and dickin on the other team big time, sure some disagree with this

hope this helps a bit

much loveXX

NorthIrish

Apr 30, 2005
Bristol
Visit site
i assume he means that when game on is called he is the one who goes to the closet barricade and puts down the paint, rather than running forward...

But i agree with u Tubby. Many of the older players still refer to back, mid and front players, but the game has changed loads and any player on the field needs to be flexible and able to fill any position when playing at higher levels. But for novice and beginner leagues you can still get away with playing a good old skool game.

Tubby

Buff Unit#69
Jun 6, 2004
Southside
www.buffmovement.com
yer your right you can still get away with it but even those front and mid players should be running and gunning no excuse in games nowaways-all guns up at all times-obviously there are exceptions but the faster you move up the field and the more paint you have in the air the quicker you win

all my opinion mind you

XX

H

Wizard, of sorts...
Feb 27, 2002
Nottingham, England
www.ministryofcake.net
Get as good shooting bloody fast and bloody accurate with BOTH HANDS none of that punter crap with the right hand pulling the trigger when shooting left. Accuracy can NEVER be underestimated, get used to hitting long range targets in practice with the first or second ball.

Use your gob, call positions and relay any comunications between your back-line and mid line.

Be prepared to move your ass. Your tape guys wont give a sh|t if you're fat or slow when your back corner gets shot out and they need that position filling.

Unless the back centre is a sh|te bunker you'd be suprised how loose you can often play it. Obviously keep legs and arms in, but dont be afraid to step back for a better view or even look over the top (if youre tall enough).

Learn to pot up and shoot at the same time, or if this is too hard then reload as fast as possible. The back centre guns can often be very key in locking down mid-field angles. If you drop your gun and stop shooting then chances are some little rat front boy could pull some nasty sh|t.

Personally I enjoy playing back centre because of the flexibility it gives you. One game you can be holed up on the back line machine-gunning for hell and the next your tape guy gets blown away and you're the only guy with the field space to fill his spot.

dextrus

I <3 Cheating!
Sep 3, 2006
Nr lincoln
yo

i am back centre or back left or right i shoot 1 of my own team mates in ma practice by accendent i dnt wat 2 do wen i am back centre

SpAnKy1000

For hire....
Jun 9, 2005
Lincoln
Well im usually a front player but since i joined NK iv taken up the back Center/Mid insert player roll lol... Which basicly means, off the break i lane like crazy, keep shooting and shooting, but as soon as one of my mid/front players moves (or i even take over them;)) up to 50. I will follow up behind them, and if they were to get shot ill fill there position... like the snake etc

Like wise when i play back center... If are back right gets taken (E.g The guy watching the line on the snake) and we have someone in the snake... that guys needs some help, so id fill his position...

Back center is the most 'Flexable' position on the feild, as you can go from your 10 to the 50 to being the guy who mugs there last player...;) Thats why i LOVE it:D And no... You dont have to be fat and lazy to play back center :p

Spank's N.K #69