Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Backup marker?

Twisty

Softly spoken
Jan 20, 2002
Leamington Spa
I shoot a Implse vision, its pretty damn reliable but i have been told that it is important to have a backup.
What do you guys think would be a good backup? Bearing in mind that i dont want anything to extravagent as my Imp serves me well.

Twist :D

jeevusmaximus

Jan 12, 2002
You dont really need anything fancy, just something that will allow you to play with some degree of competitiveness. I would look at the Inferno's maybe even a Spyder or Piranha.

Gurney

"The Real Apoc"
Oct 13, 2001
Royston, Herts.
If I were you I would go with what you know....why not get a stock impy, at least if your baby does go down you know the gun your gonna be playing with :D Just my 2p worth

le-pig

the brotherhood
May 16, 2002
isle of man
Visit site
Originally posted by Gurney
If I were you I would go with what you know....why not get a stock impy, at least if your baby does go down you know the gun your gonna be playing with :D Just my 2p worth [/QUOTE
cost probally:D

Fleisher

Feb 23, 2002
Makes sense to have a similar marker for back up i.e. I run a Mag Xtreme but have a lvl 10 Automag as spare/backup.
But with an Impy and a stock Impy as well as familiarity,you'd only need one set of barrels and have a lot of part duplication:D ,
so you could save a bit of dosh...more beer money:D :D :D

Twisty

Softly spoken
Jan 20, 2002
Leamington Spa
not really too sure, a mayby a couple of hundred for somthing half decent. I can get an inferno cheapish tho. How much are stock imps?

I like the idea about the beer money though.

Twist