Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Battle of the Bulge 2nd Nov 08

ukcssc

Oct 13, 2008
Was up there this Sunday looking at the fields and work was still being done all over the site, But there field setup in areas allready finnished looked awesome with watch towers going in everywhere to camp base enforcements with some of the best looking scenario fields i have seen on a paintball site and the tank looked great, i want to know if i can grab a ride in the tank during game :).

This should be one great day i will be up again this Sunday to see if i can grab some photos of the areas and post them up. And if all goes well on the day i hope more to come at this site as it looks like there pulling out all the stops.

GoodBoy

www.surreypaintball.com
Aug 13, 2003
Surrey UK
Visit site
Calling all Campers

Hi guys
If you have booked in already but have not confirmed if you are camping over on the Saturday night or coming to the party on the Saturday night please let me know ASAP as we have limited space.
I would just like to say to the 30 plus confirmed campers you are quite frankly "NUTS" wanting to sleep under the stars in November or am I just getting old!

pbbuddha

Sep 30, 2008
Leatherhead, Surrey
What "high end" paint will be available and for how much? I'm assuming the 25 per box is for "cheap" paint. Also what type of paint comes with the 70 entrance fee with paint?

Looking forward to it, can't wait!

GoodBoy

www.surreypaintball.com
Aug 13, 2003
Surrey UK
Visit site
The Paintballs included in the ticket deal are Draxxus Recsport.
We will be selling Draxxus paintballs on the day.
Recsport
Frostbite
and
Blaze

shadowblade

Platinum Member
Jan 22, 2007
surrey
We now have 155 players booked in and riseing every day so please book in if wishing to play this event.ps however you can book in saterday and sunday but please come early as game will start 9,15 with or without you.
Dont forget party saterday night with dj and food available be great to meet some of you Germans before i shoot you put a face to the mask kind of thing lol.
see you there.