Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

'beer' scam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furious1337

Apr 17, 2008
Cambridge
Luckily for her, or we would never have had kids!

Reminds me of that joke.

There's a whole bunch of Sperm, swimming along.
A couple of them start chatting.

Sperm 1 : "So, how long is it 'gonna take to get to this Egg then?"
Sperm 2 : "Oh God...Ages mate, we've only just cleared the Tonsils"

:D
Haha ive never heard that joke but love it :p

Skeet

Platinum Member
Haha ive never heard that joke but love it :p
Steve the Sperm, was a proper achiever. From the time he was born, he worked hard, trained hard. By the time he reached the Epididimus, he would tell his friends,

"I am the strongest, fastest, biggest sperm here. I'm 'gonna get to that Egg first and I'm 'gonna make this guy a Father."

Anyway, one day he was next in the queue, the pressure was building and Steve was as ready as he had ever been.

Suddenly, he was off...shooting through a dark tunnel and WHAM!!! into the light.

"This is it, THIS IS IT!!!! Ohhh nooooo, TISSUE!! YOU W*NKER!!!!!"

Furious1337

Apr 17, 2008
Cambridge
Steve the Sperm, was a proper achiever. From the time he was born, he worked hard, trained hard. By the time he reached the Epididimus, he would tell his friends,

"I am the strongest, fastest, biggest sperm here. I'm 'gonna get to that Egg first and I'm 'gonna make this guy a Father."

Anyway, one day he was next in the queue, the pressure was building and Steve was as ready as he had ever been.

Suddenly, he was off...shooting through a dark tunnel and WHAM!!! into the light.

"This is it, THIS IS IT!!!! Ohhh nooooo, TISSUE!! YOU W*NKER!!!!!"
Haha, did you make these up or get told them? :p

Devrij

Sex-terrorist
Dec 3, 2007
Bristol
Solution: refuse all drinks. Women will eventually administer "beer" to themselves, rendering them helpless to your tactless advances upon them.

Status
Not open for further replies.