Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

best mask to buy under £80. vforce or e-vents

jamesmacc

Mar 29, 2012
hey folks. been paintballing a few times over the years and now i have joined a club. im planning to buy a bt omega hopefully soon. first things first though im after a decent mask, every cheapy one i have used when i havepaid to go for a half days paintball have steamed up realy bad with me breathing, id hate to think what they would be be like with a full days paintballing. the masks that ive seen that look good are v force profiler and the e-vents 09 mask. if anyone else can recomend a good mask then im open to opinion. i dont realy want to spend more than £60-80 as its only a once montly club and once i get my own marker i will use it in my own woodland with friends.
cheers
james

jamesmacc

Mar 29, 2012
thanks for that. unfortunatly most people at the club have rented googles so dont have many to try. its a toss up between v force profiler, empire e vents, v force grillz

smelly_bandit

Mar 13, 2009
thanks for that. unfortunatly most people at the club have rented googles so dont have many to try. its a toss up between v force profiler, empire e vents, v force grillz
alright mate

ive got a vents avatar mask in grey/black that im looking to offload for £30 posted,almost the same as the E-vents but it doesn't have the soft ears but it is super bouncy

Jim Jam

Dusty's #1 Fan!
Jan 4, 2012
Horsham, West Sussex
E-vents are a great mask a bit price but your paying for the quality! You can pick them up here second hand quite cheap, but i would strongly suggest trying them on in a store to see what they are like as you are going to be wearing them for a long while. :) (y)

Joshie15

Jul 28, 2009
UK,Bournemouth
Gotta be honest if you're willing to go to 80£ i'd break the bank and just get an i4, you can pick one up for around £90 and I have to be honest, I've had a fair ammount of masks and tried a fair amount of masks and the i4's are the best thing I've ever worn. Visibility is unreal (like you're not even wearing a mask) and sweating in them just doesn't happen. Brilliant mask system.
Failing that, you need something with a thermal lens. I quite like the JT flex 8's they're incredibly good for their price. Not a huge fan of the Events, an ok mask but I don't like them can't really tell you why, just personal choice I guess.

Jim Jam

Dusty's #1 Fan!
Jan 4, 2012
Horsham, West Sussex
Gotta be honest if you're willing to go to 80£ i'd break the bank and just get an i4, you can pick one up for around £90 and I have to be honest, I've had a fair ammount of masks and tried a fair amount of masks and the i4's are the best thing I've ever worn. Visibility is unreal (like you're not even wearing a mask) and sweating in them just doesn't happen. Brilliant mask system.
Failing that, you need something with a thermal lens. I quite like the JT flex 8's they're incredibly good for their price. Not a huge fan of the Events, an ok mask but I don't like them can't really tell you why, just personal choice I guess.
Fair enough i love the I4's but they are just a little too small so thats why i have my E-vents! :)