Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Best Newbie setup, under £500 (ish)?

Darr89

Jul 7, 2013
Hey all!

So i'm hot on the market for a complete setup. My budget is around £500, give or take. I require everything, googles, marker, airtank, regulator, hopper, pods, pod belt, fluffy..... everything! Whats the best setup I can hope to pick up second hand for that? Ideally I would like a decent quality googles, hopper, regulator and bottle (in that order, if I have scrimp its on the bottle, i'll buy a cheap steal one for a month or so). What are your thoughts? Ive been told ego 9 or above is a good marker to get, and I liked it when I tried somebodys today. Can I reasonably get all that for £500?

Thanks,

Darr

tombut716

Team Proteus Founder & UKPSF Member #5993
May 13, 2013
Cheshire
have a look at the BZ custon package on there website, give you a good idea on what u can get new for that sort of money.

alexander001

Sep 19, 2012
Are you looking for a scenario marker or a speedball one? I have all of the above to get you started if you want me to post it up on here? £500 is definitely enough and the main money will be dependant on which marker you choose...

cono111

Jun 27, 2012
empire axe package that bz do or the one on lips for 516 you get an axe a 68/4500 and a halo too hopper or on lips you get the same apart from you get a rotor for 570 both great deals

Gary10k

Aug 31, 2005
Visit site
Hey all!

So i'm hot on the market for a complete setup. My budget is around £500, give or take. I require everything, googles, marker, airtank, regulator, hopper, pods, pod belt, fluffy..... everything! Whats the best setup I can hope to pick up second hand for that? Ideally I would like a decent quality googles, hopper, regulator and bottle (in that order, if I have scrimp its on the bottle, i'll buy a cheap steal one for a month or so). What are your thoughts? Ive been told ego 9 or above is a good marker to get, and I liked it when I tried somebodys today. Can I reasonably get all that for £500?

Thanks,

Darr
What marker are you looking for? I have an ion with everything else for sale if you're interested