Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

best pack

Varley-TeamScream

Super Stylish Snap Shoota
Apr 29, 2003
Crowle
Visit site
im after a new pack but im not sure which one to get. im after a pcak that holds 9-11+ pots, and was just wondering if ne1 has any ideas on which are the best

cheers

varley

L J

big big titties
i had a 4+3 hangar 18 pack in medium, used it and thought it was brilliant but needed to carry more paint. so iu bought a 5+4 hangar 18 pack in small, now im not a small person;) :D i have a 36" waist...with my belly protruding over that and a small fis perfectly....the pack doesnt move and its very secure, excellent packs.

also note, i am not sponsored by these people so u can trust my opinion:)

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
Extreme Rage ones are the nuts!

If you do a search then you wil find that this subject has been covered before, and should be able to help you dude.

sam
:)

Shuck

Snoring Machine.......zzz
Jul 13, 2001
SoTees
Visit site
The new Planet Eclipse packs rule. They come in a variety of sizes and fit even the biggest players. Very secure belt as well as comfy. An all round winner!

Sinner

Squirrel watcher
Jul 11, 2001
Norwich, Norfolk
Visit site
If you're after a straight tourney pack, try the new JT one. It's extremely flexible & is good for team purchases, 'cause you buy the same pack for everybody & then just tailor the number of inserts for each player. One to 20 pots (20!!!??? :eek: ) with the same basic pack.

Must admit, I haven't taken it into a woodland & don't intend to. I'm not sure all that velcro will be too happy getting coated with dirt & twigs, etc. ;)

Sean Diamond

Extreme Rage Man !!!
Apr 9, 2002
Birmingham
I've got an extreme rage 3+2. Its awesome! You breathe, it moves with you. Never falls off. You can't feel it on you with 5 full pods on. Only downside was it was a tad pricey brand new but you get what you pay for...