Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

best psyche out ever

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
Originally posted by el_thwatez
why? because i dont write anything lame and boring and sensible on here? probably met more girls than you anywhoo
More because you're a boring sh*t who can't post anything that interests anyone else. You sound like you're trying to show you're big & have "attitude" - well the only attitude you have is that of being a nobody who thinks that they are big because they insult other people.

You irritate me, you irritate a lot of people on here who I like, you even irritate people who I have little time for in the normal run of things. If you aren't a 15 year old virgin who has only picked up a marker for the first time in the last couple of months then I suggest you see a psychiatrist to try and work out why your development is so arrested.

Now just go away and don't come back until you have something sensible to say, and a good reason why we should listen in the first place. I gather PBNation would be a good home for you.

el_thwatez

Member of DOOM
May 9, 2005
near chesham, bucks
Visit site
... perhaps im trying to irritate everyone and they've taken it way too seriously? there is the possibility that you're all way too uptight, and should learn to ignore me. especially since i didnt actually start insulting anybody, i simply said whats you're best psyche out you've used? if somebody is gonna insult me for no real reason, im really gonna sit back and take it arent i? yeh thought so