Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

best way to do a trade

dcoe

ronnie ruined my life !!!!!
Nov 26, 2011
what is the best way to do a trade with a member /new member as i would not want to send my gun off and not recive 1 back advice please

mattjt

Sep 18, 2011
Dartford, Kent
End of day this is how it works tho, there is a huge element of trust and of course choosing who to trade with in the first place.

When I've traded, both parties have sent via recorded and tracked and agreed to post on the same day, then to forward tracking number once posted.

Would imagine that all members do it this way TBH, end of day, as I say, you choose who to trade with and then put your trust in them and them vice versa.

Reactions: dcoe

dcoe

Nov 26, 2011
yeye thats what i was thinking im not here to scam no 1 just hope the other person is the same thanks for the advice

cambojnr

People on here are tighter than a nuns nunny.
Jun 1, 2011
Newcastle Upon Tyne
you can also get a trusted member of the forums to act as a middle man our women, as in you both send the middle man the items, once the middle person has recieved both items they post them out to the other person, obviously this means you both have to pay two sets of potage though.

Last edited:
Reactions: dcoe

Random Invert

Oct 27, 2008
N.Wales - Wrexham
www.outpostpaintball.co.uk
you can also get a trusted member of the forums to act as a middle man our women, as in you both send the middle man the items, once the middle person has recieved both items they post them out to the other person, obviously this means you both have to pay two sets of potage though.
And possibly a thank you to the third party ;)

Last edited:

dcoe

Nov 26, 2011
yes this would be better whats best way to find a trusted member that would be willing to help i would not mind paying 2 lots of postage just to put my mind at rest

dcoe

Nov 26, 2011
yup i will see how it goes and ask one very nicely

dcoe

Nov 26, 2011
does it have to be a mod or can it be a trusted member