Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Big Christmas walk on day Sunday 15th of december

Hi all just so you have loads of notice, were having a bit of a gathering again!

Full details will be released in the booking pack .................

but a mad fun day of paintball is gaurenteed!

Breaking for elevnsies back player heaven.

Then off to our local for a really good food and beers.

So you all have loads of time to work out who's driving so you all get to join us at the pub!

This is also the time to post any comments and or sugestions I am not promising we will manage all of them but they will be considered.

happy posting sparklie;)

Ps I promise not to sing too many carols:eek:

Henry.B

London Hope #73
Jun 9, 2002
Amersham
kool

um maybe can we have a bit more info on what we're gona play on dec 15? and can i come dressed as santa? or a reindeer? pleeeeeeeeaaaaaase..............................?

cowface

Team Rampage
Oct 9, 2001
northamptonshire
o Sh*it, i might just save up enough money and come to that 1, need to get some info on hotels as well, as i would be catching the train up and wouldnt like to come back the same day:),

How

Back for good
Jul 1, 2002
Bucks
YYYYYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS, come on down and shoot me evryone, it'll be my birthday (i'll proably regret this on the 15th). Thats right foks i'll be turning the big 16 if anyone wants to go make *ahem* with me lol.

P.S. presents accepted

FUBAR

Yank Car Nut!
Aug 1, 2002
Milton Keynes, Bucks, UK
www.mkb.cc
Originally posted by How
YYYYYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS, come on down and shoot me evryone, it'll be my birthday (i'll proably regret this on the 15th). Thats right foks i'll be turning the big 16 if anyone wants to go make *ahem* with me lol.

P.S. presents accepted
;) you getting the requests out early HOW! LOL :D ;) :rolleyes:

FUBAR