Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Big game 2009

rcraigyboy

Apr 22, 2008
wolves
If Thats The case I,ll be there wi my Lad .No worries...Fighting for the north......Theres def a buzz at warped over this one if its the case

Reactions: _jockees

Jckk335_crazy

Always reads never posts
Mar 21, 2008
Durham in the North East
The pricing for the big game was posted on uksenario by Mike Evans from Warped. It has upset many senario players who say that they are not going.

Plans for BG09 are well under way. Expect an official announcement of the venue and scenario, and a full website in the next couple of weeks.

In the mean time all I can say is that it will be over the weekend of 1st, 2nd and 3rd of May. The venue is in the midlands and easily accessible from the M6. You may purchase tickets now by ringing us on 01902 455455 and tickets will shortly be available on www.warpedonline.com

Ticket pricing will be as follows:

£50 until the end of January
£55 in February and March
£60 After that.

Do not assume anything else for now.

Wish i could tell you more, but trust me when i tell you it's going to be worth the wait! :mrgreen:

As for which team you play for it really doesn't matter, most people have an affinity to either the North or South of the UK and this was how players have decided for themselves which team to play for in the past.
http://www.ukscenario.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6353&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

Reactions: _jockees