Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Big Game 2k5 What marker

xFireflyx

WTF? mate
Sep 5, 2004
Gloucester
Visit site
So the Big game is just ahead of us now and even though the site has changed its still going to Rock!! :cool:

But what marker are you bringing for the fight?

I myself im bringing my brand spanking new A-5 with a G36C Kit. And I cant wait to shoot some pansy northerners with it
:p

On a side note dose any1 no what the team colors are going to be I.E south team Blue and the north team Pink?

rob_evanson

Veni Vidi Vici
Jul 27, 2001
Cheshire, England
www.teamquestpaintball.co.uk
Angel A4 with Empire Halo, can southerners count up to 24 coz thats how many bps I'll be getting out of this little bad boy!

Well I did hear that the south were going to be wearing mostly brown/yellow to cover up any "unfortunate" stains/mishaps that might occur while running away from the likes of us northerners.

Jun 12, 2002
Camb's
www.your-ass-is-grass.com
Well all you 20bps+ guys can subsidise my paint bill by buying so many boxes of paint mine will be cheaper!!

I will take a Tippman and save my pennies, and still have a good time :)

(until such time as I get bored and ol' painless comes out of the bag)

See you all in the jungle ;)

angel 2_0 temp

Oct 29, 2004
Manchester
Visit site
well i cant rip 20+bps but i can lay down a nice stream of paint from my sexy new Nexus E2 :) backed up with a factory E2 backed up be a nice modded spyder vic MK1 :D

On a side note dose any1 no what the team colors are going to be I.E south team Blue and the north team Pink
Yeah the north are wearing PINK to even it out a bit dont want to give you southerners any excuse's when we whoop your ass :D

Ryan(pb alexandria)

Clan Killer
Sep 5, 2004
Loch Lomond
Visit site
Ill be shooting from the northern corner backed up by the scottish warriors.

I will be firing my lovely mini e-orracle with full nexus and slik kit ripping out 15 bps easily in bursts towards southern suckers.

BBS

Toooo old to care.
Jan 28, 2005
Visit site
Originally posted by rob_evanson
Angel A4 with Empire Halo, can southerners count up to 24 coz thats how many bps I'll be getting out of this little bad boy!

Well I did hear that the south were going to be wearing mostly brown/yellow to cover up any "unfortunate" stains/mishaps that might occur while running away from the likes of us northerners.
When you hit 26BPS call me!