Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Big Games. Sounds Like Big Fun!!

Depends on what u mean by "Big Game". There are a few sites in the UK that are capable of hosting 200+ players but that's pretty much normal rec days on a big scale (well, big for the UK anyway:) )

If you're talking about scenario type games, I don't know of anyone actively running them at the moment (if I did I'd be playing them) but after taking part in EMR's Monty Python Holy Grail game in the States a few weeks ago we're considering the possibility of hosting something similar over here towards the end of the year (probably November when most of the tourneys are over).

I say "considering" because the last scenario type game I went to was rather poorly attended despite the best efforts of the organisers to raise interest amongst the paintball community.

The problem we have in the UK is that there just isn't a rec ball scene like there is in the States. In the UK people who buy their own gear seem to play tourney and that's it.

If we do get something off the ground it'll be on our web site at www.6e.net but it will largely depend on the response we get. Still, watch this space :)

Oh and if you do hear of anyone running any scenario type games, please let me know.

Thx

Victor six

TrannyPaintballer
Jun 7, 2002
Staffordshire Moorlands
Visit site
Oh dear, oh dear, where have you been??

There was a Big Game at Cosford, near Wolverhampton, in May this year (starring, erm, lots of people, and me!) and there's another one at Kidderminster (Kenny's Revenge) on October 5th. BOOK NOW!!! (if you can). I can't go 'cos me sister's getting married (inconvenient or what?) on that day, but it promises to be good... try www.ukpsf.co.uk for details, 'cos that's a good link.

Next year there's another Big Game, same site at Cosford, May 4th I think. Have a look at http://www.warpedsports.com for that one.
I'm going, most people I know are going, so why miss out?

Seriously though, every p-baller should do one Big Game, and preferably more than six... if you don't go, they don't happen. Simple as!

Hope to see you in May...
:D

Fleisher

Feb 23, 2002
Kennys is, as well as a big game, a scenario game ,plus the good news is YPC at York are running a walk on in November on the lines of their War of the Roses games,this series used to pull in 400-600+ players.
Big games and recball might at last be on the up:D