Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

BIG games

psibe

massive member
Sep 13, 2001
UK
Visit site
Does the UK (preferably south) have any big scenario games held at all. I am always reading about the american ones but I have not heard of a british one that you can turn up at, pay your wonga and join in on.

Also just exactly does the term 'walk on game' mean?

JimShady - Twisted Capt.

Plaited Wookie
Jan 7, 2002
Smacklesfield
Visit site
Walk ons generally involve going to a site and playing their normal site games (generally designed to cane your paint-and in turn punters wallets) but with your own kit, so not using some 10 year old battered inferno that shoots straight every 32nd ball you fire! :( They can be fun, but it depends on the site and whether you have to buy the site paint (usually of a similar quality to the guns!!).
Scenario days as you pointed out are big across the pond, just finished reading a review in PGI about 'Time Gate' which sounded fncking awesome, and the only one I am aware of that has gone on over here was 'South Park 2001' which I was lucky enough to attend coz it was BRILLIANT.
As much as i love the intensity of tourney play - speedball, supair etc, they can get a bit samey, and a day of roleplay to bring out the Rambo in you is cool.
Any organisers in the UK who read this-please more scenario style walk-ons, i think youll find a market
Psibe if you keep an eye on www.ukpsf.com i think they are planning 'South Park 2002' - definitely worth a go:D

Brown

doing toad
yeah a big game would be cool like the ones in the states i have read about the upcoming ones in america in pgi and they sound pretty dam good especially (spelling i uh oh) the hellsurvivors one in michigan ...............me want big game mmmmmmmm

ps its not just me most of my paintball buddies are up for it as well

FUCTIFIKNOW

Tyger

Old School, New Tricks
If you can make the trip, Hells Survivors is intense. I've never gone, but weveryone I talk to who has says "WOAH!!!" A bit of insanity, but I'm planning on going this year.

I got to. Psycho Mom told me I had to.

-Tyger

Hell Survivors Rocks:D it is always fun it is intense it is why paintball is so much fun on summer days over 80 people go, on average!:eek: In winter about 25 these are on saturday it is fun to go there and try. I grew up with h.s. and other fields just really don't cut it as well. To bad the UKers can't go because it is in little ol Michigan. It is so so fun fun by

Well, the Monster Game has changed over the years (I started there ten years ago), and it is not all good compared to then (if you like old style play). Except for the fact that this may be the LAST Monster Game with the field the size it is, there are plenty of other games to play that you will probably enjoy more. I stopped playing it a couple years ago and so did most of my team (though some will ref the game this year).

I would point you to other events in the lower Great Lakes region if you are looking for a good big game/scenario.

Rick "Wolf" Martin
www.twilightzonepaintball.com