Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

BIG thankyou!

ABBA

wanted like a bed sore
May 28, 2002
Visit site
Well, the DMA is over i have to say i enjoyed it. ok, so i wasn't playing but it looked fun!!!;) I just wanted to take this moment to thank stu and tracey 2 toot for arranging a cool trip. The travelling took a while but who cares, it gots us to amsterdam cheaply! The tournament was a little damp, but some amazing ball was played, especially by inferno and k2! Well done to inferno for getting to the finals, and to k2 for doing GZ.
Thanks to everyone on the bus that did'nt cut all my hair off, thanks to 'old' Jim for showing me what to do with empty fags, and thanks to Jim Shady for saving us money in the Taxi!
Well, thats me spent,
Thanks again to all involved but especially stu and tracey, you guys rock!

ABBA :cool:

ABBA

wanted like a bed sore
May 28, 2002
Visit site
oooooooooooops, i forgot

i forgot to say well done to kellys and imperial as well. Sorry guys, you also rocked!

JimShady - Twisted Capt.

Plaited Wookie
Jan 7, 2002
Smacklesfield
Visit site
i second that!

Hey Abba, (good choice on the user name dude :D ) id like to say i agree wholeheartedly with the lad - the partybus was a very 'character building' experience :rolleyes: but it got us there none the less..
Cheers for the beers stuuey (an for breakin yer arm!! ;) couldnt have had this weekend without ya buddy) and massive big up respect for sortin everything out two toots your an absolute star
NICE ONE TRACY!!
big thanks to Rob, Boyley, Phil, Chris, Russell, Rick n Jim AKA JCS Inferno for lettin me play, i had an absolutely brilliant time an even managed to shoot a few fools for ya! Great to meet absolutely everyone on the coach, hope to see some of you again this weekend..
First Millenium event... certainly wont be the last!! :D :D