Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

big thnx to sparklie

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
Group hug

That was all very nice but not a Tourney Forum post, kids. Feel free to continue putting that sort of thing in Tourney. I'll happily bump it over where it belongs and I'll even continue leaving the notification in the Tourney forum (for those who never look in Announcements). See, I'm not really a bad guy.:)
Moo

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Hey, where did everyone go?

Originally posted by KillerOnion
Since a lot of you that were/are there might be reading this, where did the chat room go? Does anyone still come on to mircx #paintball or did everyone move elsewhere or simply stop? I've logged on to it a few times recently and not seen a soul. :confused: :confused:
Yeah still go every so often :D

Paul.

Baca Loco

Sorry for my fellows being so huggy But we did have 3 chicks on site so it was a very huggy tourney and yes I do agree 3 days of balling do leave you feeling very mellow.

Hell one my juniors managed tp point blank my newly fixed cronnie after over a year pf waiting for it to get fixed and he still has all his limbs and is walking:D

I do apologise evry venue has its atmosphere and mines is a girly@s site and is freindly and much hugging abound:D

peace love cookies and oh so many hugs sparklie

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
3 solid days of paintball

Originally posted by Baca Loco

tends to mellow me out--at least for a brief, very brief period of time.

Paul--still posting in an increasingly desperate attempt to flog that LCD, eh?:D
Moo
Nope stilll posting the same as I have been for the last god knows how many months :p

Besides not even arsed now if I sell it or not, it rocks :D :D :D

Paul
:D