Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Birthday soon what gun??

madboi06

I came i saw i Conquered!
May 9, 2006
West Midz
Ok its my birthday soon and im getting a bit of money for golf and some for paintballing and am looking to buy a new gun for round about 150 pounds i play woodsball but am trying to get started in air ball. DONT want an ion! what you thing i should get??
cheers Chaz:)

Paontball Mad

Bourmouth Riptide!!-!!-!!
Jun 17, 2006
Dorset
www.freewebs.com
E1 or E2 cocker my friend got a E2 cocker for 140 posted good deal.

if you want to keep to rec ball then get a tippman A-5 second hand

or you could do this

mongoose second hand £30 decent gat + £40 air bottle + £20 for an egg goodish set up for a starter and you have money left to go training!!;)

some1 will flame me for this probs but this is my opion!!

hope this helps
Tim

Paontball Mad

Bourmouth Riptide!!-!!-!!
Jun 17, 2006
Dorset
www.freewebs.com
no i have an ion with ups that i want to sell for 150 if you change your mind and i have a angel G7 fly!!! :eek:

pm sabot he has a mongoose i wanted it but i think you should have it instead im such a nice person ;) :p

tiffer

Ha,ha....................
May 31, 2005
Visit site
Stick with cockers,ions,angels and the like,a lot of people know about them and they are a steal @ the mo' the way the market is..:(
Stay clear of cheap electro's they are a false economy with regards to their basic equipment and performance....nice cheap upped top range marker can be had for £150...:D

0r this....:eek:

Heppy buffday:eek: :rolleyes:

beanbag83

I'm either drunk or high
Feb 12, 2006
King's Lynn, Norfolk, England
For your price range i'd go for a 2nd hand cocker, they're excellent gats and sell silly cheap now days. Go for either an E2 or E1 with Zero-B.
Would personally steer clear of ions but thats just a personal opinion and not really based on anything.:D

Game

Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
mm hold onto the 150 till you see the gun you realy want will be some great bargins as we get close to xmas

madboi06

I came i saw i Conquered!
May 9, 2006
West Midz
Yeah im not to keen on ions either myself thanks for all the replies and ill probably go for an e2 or e1 ill go posting up on the classified not meaning to stop your posts as all replies are appreciated
cheers Chaz