The Home Of European Paintball

Bonus Balling

Jon C

Do you play with balls?
Feb 1, 2005
Whore house
www.ontargetpaintball.co.uk
if they aint got their hand on their head ill keep shooting at em :D
The people that annoy me aren't the bonus ballers but the jerks that walk through your lane then cry to the refs that you overshot them.
this isnt bbing in my opinion, i have no issues with this keep shooting your lanes.

same with people who are deliberately walking down the infield to get shot, shoot them till they get off the field no issues with this tbh there fault

The things i detest about somepeople are some of the things ive had to deal with a ref over the last couple of years

Obviously the 1 put before, where a team mate got knocked out, 1 of our back guys had a hot gun so we went on with 4. the front guy gave his to the back guy and went for the flag, he got flag slipped and went to get up, 2 players in the 20 were shooting at him, he was on the floor, they knew they had hit him as the paint was bursting on his head, he couldnt get up so covered himself with his arms did they stop no, but by this point he was out cold, it took the ultimate to dive on him who got lit up himself and refs to run at them to get them to stop!!!!

A player who was last in against 4 which they knew as they called 5 dead when he was shot walked back from the 50 to the deadbox 10ft or so from the deadbox they shoot the crap out of his back.

guy walks down tape after getting to 50 left with his hand up as i had just told him to do so. No one in his back left. yet he still manages to take 20 something breaks that i could count and this didnt include the bouncers.

This is the sort of bonus balling i was on about that i hate the rest of the odd ball aint bonus balling, its just paintball.