Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Boomstick or JT 2 piece

rob_evanson

Veni Vidi Vici
Jul 27, 2001
Cheshire, England
www.teamquestpaintball.co.uk
Could n't comment about the JT 2 piece, but I have used a Boomstick for a little while and had no problems apart from the fact it is a little on the heavy side. One thing to think about when you go for a two piece is that fact that they are TWO pieces stuck together so somewhere there will be a join and if the join is not as seamless as it should be you will encounter problems. If you like the idea of a two piece system also look at the Freak system.

nickp

Feb 27, 2002
Manchester, UK
teamrdx.co.uk
I had a jt 2 piece and when the paint I was using matched then it was good... but the same can be said for most barrels, I sold mine in favour of a freak which allows me to get a better paint to barrel match... if you get a jt 2 piece it would probably be worth getting a few different diameeter backs for it....

tm167

Sleep when your dead
May 5, 2002
Worcester/exeter uni
go for the boomy

i have got a boomy for my cocker and it has never once broken a ball. They r also virtualy self cleaning which is pretty usefull. If u have got money to burn than i would go for the titanium or the ultralite. The onepiece is more economical but weighs a tone(made of stainless steel. I have an iron men series boomstick and it has never let me down. As nickp said the jt 2 piece can be very picky about paint. Dont get me wrong its a good barrel its just that i couldnt be bothered to try every sort of paint on the planet to see which one wouldnt break.
Well thats enough of my banter.
Laterz

eric

Dedicated Pot Bitch
Aug 23, 2001
US, Ohio
Visit site
If you can afford it go for the freak. This way you are sure you can always have a good match.

If you go for the boomer then use premium or marbs, they work great with it.