Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

bottle problem

tomo110290

PMGWC #90
May 16, 2008
middlesbrough
ok have sorted the reg and it is all tight went to bz and they done it for me and aired it up so all was good but when i screw it in to my pmr it screws in fine but when screwed in the is a leak from the air port and when i take it out it is bloody hard to screw out

plz help

tomo:D

chris w

CPPS Ref.
Nov 13, 2007
Penkridge
www.facebook.com
hmm, check the macroline is in tight, check the end is flat, errm, what else can i think of...
check the threads are all smooth, use a paper towel to get the dust etc out.
errrm i read somewhere about putting some sort of lubrication (not sure if normal gun lube) on the threads BEHIND the o-ring
umm
i may be really wrong but just troubleshooting :)

tomo110290

PMGWC #90
May 16, 2008
middlesbrough
just screwed the bottle in to my ironhorse and there is a lot of air coming out of he exhause port thing on a airport then i checked the o ring and it has a big gash out of it lol rooke mistake

does any one no were u get a new o ring for a air bottle or if some one has on and would let me have it i would be gratefull

Evil Rich

Platinum Member Lifetime PMGWC #101
May 22, 2008
Northumberland
Also it will be hard to unscrew your bottle from your PMR as it has a fixed pin valve unlike on/off valves.

What you need to do is to unscrew it so the pin in the bottle no longer is releasing gas, fire off the remaining gas in the marker/reg and this will purge the system leaving it easier to unscrew.
By far the easiest thing to do is to get an on/off asa to replace the existing one