BOTW yes its back !

So dumb ass winner of the week is ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
Roll up, Roll up ! So BOTW has been away for far to long. And for those to new to know what is going on. Well you have nominated your self s due to complete numptyness in this Thread

So what does the winner get ? BOTW :D

thewoodenspoon

Dec 29, 2009
i hate you guys.

i really hate you guys XD im only trying to sell stuff and be able to play paintball, but no its to much to ask now isnt it so with out a doubt im getting banned for a week which is going to make it harder for me to sell my stuff....:tsk: this is a stupid way of entertainment you guys..

Reactions: Lovetone

topchef

'Hotgun Al'
Feb 22, 2006
Broseley, nr telford,nr birmingham
i really hate you guys XD im only trying to sell stuff and be able to play paintball, but no its to much to ask now isnt it so with out a doubt im getting banned for a week which is going to make it harder for me to sell my stuff....:tsk: this is a stupid way of entertainment you guys..
S H O U L D H A V E R E A D T H E R U L E S B E F O R E Y O U S H O T Y O U R S E L F I N T H E F O O T T H E N :cool:

-ChEf

Bon

Timmy Nerd
Feb 22, 2006
Birmingham
Oh this isn't entertainment, this is TV on the side... entertainment is when the mods open the vault containing the sacred pitchfork.

Anyways, in your week off I can suggest some reading :)

http://www.p8ntballer-forums.com/vb/misc.php?do=vsarules&doredir=1&cfrset=3