Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Bought a Working Creed. Got a broken one.

Pyrozo

Banned
Sep 23, 2012
You may just shrug this Thread off simply saying its "Foot"

However he is a good person and has great reputation. He has sold me a working gun, And i have recieved a broken one.

On recieving it it wouldnt turn on. It had a broken battery. He covered the cost for it.

After that It starts leaking, I take it to "Renie" and he fixes it up, Top lad but i take it home and it starts leaking again.

Either way, I am angry as i have TW Next weekend and i have no gun to use. I have requested a refund/Help before TW and he simply said "In a Nutshell, No"

Please can somebody help?

Pyrozo

Banned
Sep 23, 2012
Doubt it.

and Creeds are discontinued too.

Though i could give it to renie there see if he has time.

Last edited:

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
You may just shrug this Thread off simply saying its "Foot"

However he is a good person and has great reputation. He has sold me a working gun, And i have recieved a broken one.

On recieving it it wouldnt turn on. It had a broken battery. He covered the cost for it.

After that It starts leaking, I take it to "Renie" and he fixes it up, Top lad but i take it home and it starts leaking again.

Either way, I am angry as i have TW Next weekend and i have no gun to use. I have requested a refund/Help before TW and he simply said "In a Nutshell, No"

Please can somebody help?
Regardless of my role on this forum noboby wants a deals to go sour here least of all me.
And anyone who knows me or has bought from me knows i will also help out after the sale should they need it.

Most of this has been answered in the sales thread i have going.

I have explained to you the reason why i wont be giving a refund in the PM you sent me last week.
The gun left me fully working and was tested before i packaged it up, and i also sent you photos of the gun powered up aswell. But apon receipt of the gun you say it wont turn on, so without quibble or question a new battery at my expense was sent. You then went on to say it was leaking so i replied to all the posts you made aswell as all the PM's you sent so dont tell me i havent been helpful!

You also have had renie look at the gun and fix the leak, there is no way he would have let you leave without making sure the gun was working correctly.

My reply to your request for a refund was maybe a little abrupt on my behalf but i have stated before that i wont issue a refund on a working tested marker, But will be more than happy to aid in getting the marker "working"

You can either post it to me and i will get it going or you can try yourself and i will supply you with whatever 0ring you need.

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
For what it is worth -and I know this is none of my business - Foot is a very honorable guy. I speak from personal experience.

I believe the issue is with Creeds themselves. They are very temperamental, and require lots of teching if you don't find yourself a good one.

Short answer is stay away from Creeds - if you want a gun that always works, get an Eclipse or Dye marker.

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
For what it is worth -and I know this is none of my business - Foot is a very honorable guy. I speak from personal experience.

I believe the issue is with Creeds themselves. They are very temperamental, and require lots of teching if you don't find yourself a good one.

Short answer is stay away from Creeds - if you want a gun that always works, get an Eclipse or Dye marker.

Creeds are like Women. You treat them right and they will do what you want them to( Well most of the time) You treat them bad and oh boy dont you know about it. Problem after problem