Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Bounce, debounce, gun cheats...easy solution:

Should the major US leagues go full-auto?

• Yes

Votes: 23 19.5%
  • No

Votes: 95 80.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

alt01

Aug 16, 2002
California
Visit site
Many of the guns belonging to high level teams, especially NXL, may as well be FA already which really leaves anyone without cheater boards at a disadvantage. How fast is too fast though, and how long till someone decides capped FA isn't enough? Some smart guy will feel the need to make a board that goes faster than everyone else; then we have problem of cheater boards back with different cheats.

Would it fun? Hell yeah.
Would it be a solution? Doubtful.

Ben Frain

twit twoo
Sep 7, 2002
In a tree
Originally posted by TJ Lambini
NPPL. PSP. NXL. All go full-auto.

That solves everything.
Buddha5 - The poll as I read it isn't whether it is morally the right decision, it was whether it will solve 'bounce, debounce, guncheats...' - and whilst I think the moral debate is seperate and I don't think full auto should become the standard, I do believe it would solve the CURRENT gun cheat issues/problems so I voted 'yes' :)

Eddepet

Fat *******
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever
Ben, I understand the reasons for the question...but think about an important issue like safety! Injuries of different sorts will rise if players get shot at at full auto...and in some of the cases it could even end up being fatal.

Maybe Im not used to the type of questioning-logic of Tha Modfather Lambini, so excuse me if I'm reacting way to serious ;)

Yo 5...

1. As was said already, play with the big boys, odds are you're facing full-auto guns (or near as dammit) already.

2. You'd be amazed how many industry bigwigs are in favor of FA

3. There are no dumb questions, only dumb answers, grasshopper.

Oh, and stickabrik smurf - where did I mention Europe?:p

Eddepet

Fat *******
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever
Originally posted by TJ Lambini
Yo 5...

1. As was said already, play with the big boys, odds are you're facing full-auto guns (or near as dammit) already.

2. You'd be amazed how many industry bigwigs are in favor of FA

3. There are no dumb questions, only dumb answers, grasshopper.

Oh, and stickabrik smurf - where did I mention Europe?:p
1. You are right, and I wasn't saying otherwise. But the fact that a problem is there does not mean we have to alter the rules because it's hard to get rid of the problem.

2. No surprises there.

3. If wasn't implying your question was dumb. What I meant was: your question is a simple one, and only looks at one aspect of the problem. I would never be insulent to you, Don Lambini! :)

Ben Frain

twit twoo
Sep 7, 2002
In a tree
Yes, just to follow on from Mr Lambini, it doesn't relate to Europe or the UK so I couldn't give a monkeys :)

Again, (paraphrasing a little) the question is will it solve the bounce issues in the NPPL/PSP/NXL? Yes, I believe FA would. Doesn't mean I want to play a full auto game ;)

Eddepet

Fat *******
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever
Originally posted by Ben Frain
Yes, just to follow on from Mr Lambini, it doesn't relate to Europe or the UK so I couldn't give a monkeys :)
From that point of view, to see the question in its magnificent simple glory, I agree wholehartedly. :D

Piper

Administrator
Nov 25, 2001
Planet Piper away from you freaks!
Full Auto is cool as hell!

I have a gun here that fires full auto, it is a quick as hell and shoots straight etc, but as nick said you can cap the ROF, the e-blade and timmy we have fires a lot quicker than the full auto!

So hell lets have Full Auto and cap the ROF!