Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Break Drills

McD

Feb 27, 2003
Visit site
Now this ones gonna hurt

Next time your team goes training try this untill nobody makes it off the brake.

You need five a side one team runs off the brake and one shoots rotate untill in pain, shooting side all sweet spot a lane each, then switch it around untill you find a good combination ie one where only 1 or none of the runners make it try for shooting one lane and ones and twos shooting one lane youd be suprised how easy it is to make it through just one line and how small your chances get when your running through up to three acurate lines once you get real good no one should make there bunker and youll win every game you ever play even if its dynasty :rolleyes:
ok maybe not but its a laugh for trainin days:D

TyroneD.Ni

Jul 15, 2002
N.Ireland
Visit site
gd drill but u should also get ure team to do seperate training like fitness and sprints! will allways get the break improved also techniques like diving and sliding! if u can dive and crawl befor u even get to ure bunker that is going to help same with sliding. Good knee pads will allways help there.

Bunker Imp

Dye Paintball
Apr 24, 2003
Kent
if front players look at the field closely they can see which way to run safe to get to thier primary. this is what makes front guys good if they can get to their primarys by thinking about where they are going they will make it and good front players know all the tricks to staying in the game at these vital stages. But thats another issue for another thread. But your drill seems quite good and challenging for front players.

Greg

Banned
Jul 9, 2001
Campaign aka me home
er hate to burst anyones bubble but i think robbo would probably win. dont laugh. he is actually damn fast. i remember seeing him win races against olly lang at mayhem when it was held in britain.

also tom pemberton (nexus), dan maskell (ecstacy) and sam telfer (shock am) are all bloody quick

kyle