Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Buddha the Moderator

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
About the level I play at.........errrrr, does having shot pro players count? Cause in that case I guess I'm doing allrighty :D .
When I said that I'm not a tremendously well known paintballer, I didn't mean I was crap either (well, I am, but I just make other people believe I'm not, so they'll keep me in the team).
As far as international tourney scene goes, how's about the 2002 Millennium series? Hell, one is going to be in my backyard, so if anyone wants to see the awe inspiring might of the glorious Buddha 3 in real life, come on over and get ready to do some serious grovelling :D (sorry, getting a little carried away here....)
By the way, I do play in England and other places as well, just ask around, some people will have seen glimpses of me.....(I'm sort of like an urban legend :D )

Peace y'all, Buddha 'Worldfamous' 3

cjohns

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2001
Griffin, GA, USA
So Buddha

Who do you play for? After 4 months of posting back and forth to each other, I feel I have the right to know. Besides I am sure we will see you at Mayhem this year so I want to know who to look for.:cool:

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
*Crap, they're on to me........they're starting to figure out I don't play paintball at all, just spend a lot of time on this forum pretending to be a baller. Sh*t, the same thing happened to me when I was pretending to be Britney Spears on the 'Sticky palmed teenage boys' chat site........*

Okay, I play for two teams actually.
I play for a team called 'Old & Famous' (AKA Fat & Ugly), which is a collection of some of the longest playing dutch players. And I play in a team, that's just a bunch of buddies that I regularly get sloshed with, called Buddha Bandits, of which I'm the 3rd original member, hence the name Buddha 3. The reason the team is called Buddha Bandits, is because soem of the players have a tendency to .......erm....... get into the ganja thing. Not me though, I'm the original Brew Bandit.

Peace.