Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

buddy list

hammythegreat

Oct 16, 2007
Manchester
Helloooo I recently added some friends into my buddy list, but I looked around and can't really seem to be able to do anything with it, can you see if your friends are online? can you make a little thing 'pop up' when they come online? whats the purpose of having a buddy list?

snax

round the town funky kwow
Mar 11, 2008
st.neots
i just put the people who i have tradedd with on my budy list, so i dont forget there usernames,incase something goes wrong or if i have any question about the item i purchased from them :D even though i aint a mod, but thts what i use it for :p

hammythegreat

Oct 16, 2007
Manchester
I'll take it that you can't do anything with your buddy list then? seeing as no mods have replied :(

I'd like to instant message my buddies, every time I want to send a message to a friend on here I have to look for one of their posts, really irratating

woofie306

Apocalypse Paintball
Feb 10, 2008
Cambridge
thers lots of instant messeging services cant you all just chat on one of them or just serch the name in the serch box

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
You used to be able to PM your buddy's easily from the list but I cant find that function anymore ...ask Beaker.

Jakey01

Jake
Sep 8, 2007
Haverhill, Suffolk
- - sorry is this is abit off topic, but i use to play online games where they had colours for your friends (people on your friends list) which is like what the mods have so we know there mods at a glance... Maybe something like that for friends when they post or in the 'who's online' list would be nice... (just an idea) --

hammythegreat

Oct 16, 2007
Manchester
oooooo i've just found it, if you click on 'quick links' then click 'open buddy lists' then it tells you if there online and you can quickly pm then, whaa hey!

:D